C A Services is a Water Hygiene, Plumbing & Heating, Medical Gas and Renewable Specialist company based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, covering the whole of the UK and Ireland. Providing a 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency cover.
Established in 2012 as a family owned business, we have now built up an invaluable reputation with year on year growth. With our cumulative years of experience, you can always expect a first-class service, with no job being too large or small for us to take on. We always pride ourselves on our commitment to provide a professional and speedy service, whilst maintaining the highest quality of work. With a proven track record of innovative designs, effective problem solving and attention to detail, our number one priority is to meet and exceed the expectations of every customer.
To offer a professional service at an affordable price to both public and private sector clients. We cater to our unique customer and client demands by providing services and products that set high standards for quality, reliability and durability. We strive to be the best in every aspect of our business, by fostering a culture of trust, responsibility, high expectations and open communication with our customers, clients and suppliers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
As a company, we are committed to the process of continual improvement and the provision of quality, safe and environmentally responsible services and products. We will continue to measure our performance and improve our quality so that our customers can maintain the highest level of confidence in our work.
Our goal is to be known as the market leaders in our area and to be recognised for our commitment to service and innovation throughout the industry.
As a team we always strive to achieve our best. We treat each other with respect and honesty to create a harmonious and safe working environment.
Our customers are our most valuable asset and customer requirements come first. We will deliver a quality service that is second to none – reliably, efficiently and safely – every single time. This is reflected in our flexibility, both as individuals and as a business.
Quality – Integrity – Respect – Team Safety.
We offer a number of expert services from:
• Water Hygiene Management – to include Legionella and Water Quality, ie, Water Risk Assessments, Hot & Cold Water Monitoring, Water Sampling, Pseudomonas Control, TMV Testing, Cleaning and Disinfection, RPZ testing and commissioning.
• Plumbing and Heating – all types from a tap washer replacement to new works up to small commercial and industrial.
• Renewables – all types of renewables from Solar Systems to Heat Pumps
• Medical Gas – offering practical skills and knowledge required for the safe set up, operation and modification of medical gas systems to HTM 02-01.
We take on all types of jobs from small domestic work to larger commercial projects. We are happy to help private and commercial customers with any work required and all works are carried out to the highest standards, and at very competitive prices. To discuss your requirements, simply contact us today by calling 02892 639679 and we will be happy to help.
We back up our experience with memberships of the following;
• Water Hygiene – The Water Management Society and Legionella Control Association. All works are carried out to current standards and approved codes of practice. We are made up of experienced professionals, with assessors Legionella City and Guilds qualified.
Water Sampling analysis are carried out by UKAS credited laboratories.
• Plumbing and Heating – We are Gas Safe registered, OFTEC registered and a SNIPEF licensed business. When you book our services, you can be confident that you are in safe hands.
• Renewables – We are members of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) and MCS Certified.
• Medical Gas – We have City & Guilds accredited programme status having completed the Authorised Person Medical Gas Pipeline Systems (MGPS) and compliant persons
Alongside our memberships, our service engineers and technicians are customer focused and receive both dedicated in-house and external training to ensure they are competent and suitably qualified to deliver our servicing standards.
C A Services believe that the Health, Safety and Welfare of its employees and others affected by its operations should have equal importance to quality, cost, production and morale. We are Safe-T-Cert certified and all our engineers have received Fire Warden Training.
C A Services is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We are NVIR-O-CERT certified.
Get in Touch
Are you interested in one of our services? Feel free to drop us a message or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.